Civic steps in to spruce up Whitestone Walgreens

The result of a bizarre act of vandalism was finally cleaned up in Whitestone, ending an eyesore’s reign over 14th Avenue.

For more than a year, the exterior of the Walgreens on 14th Avenue and Cross Island Parkway had been pockmarked with dents incurred in a mysterious act of nighttime aggression.

“It looked like somebody shot it up with a machine gun,” said Kim Cody, president of the Greater Whitestone Taxpayer’s Civic Association, which helped to get the company to repaint the structure. “There were white marks all over the building.”

According to Cody and the store’s manager, Lucas Sokol, the walls of the nationwide retailer seemed to have been beaten with a baseball bat.

“Somebody vandalized the whole entire front of the building,” Sokol said.

Instead of solid brick or concrete, the outside of the building is composed of a firm, foam-like substance pliable enough to be compressed into small craters, Sokol said.

And to make matters worse, the damaged outlet sat right at one of the entrances to the neighborhood, according to Cody.

“It is one of the first businesses that people see when they come into town,” he said.

A resident first brought the problem to the attention of state Assemblyman Ed Braunstein (D-Bayside), who then mentioned the dappled nature of the walls to Cody.

Cody talked with the store manager, but then made a call to the corporate offices of the nationwide retailer and described the eyesore and its negative effect on the community.

Company officials listened.

Sokol said Cody’s call to the offices provided extra motivation to expedite the repairs.

“His impact definitely helped to resolve the situation,” he said.

The corporate office hired a contractor, who went out to the site to spruce up the walls of the pharmacy, which now enjoy a fresh coat of paint.

“We got it done,” said Sokol, who has only been overseeing the Whitestone location for little more than a month.

Reach reporter Joe Anuta by e-mail at januta@cnglocal.com or by phone at 718-260-4566.

Stefan says:
this is what it is all about. thank you Kim Cody
about time someone holds the absentee owners accountable and keeps the heat on them. we live here and they need to respect us. especially if they want our money.
July 20, 2012, 1:41 pm
Carmine says:
Let us not forget another quiet key player in this story, Alfredo Centola from Malba Gardens. Within the past five months,
on several occasions,I have personally walked into Walgreens on 14th Avuene, with Al looking for the store manager for the purpose of bringing this matter to his attention. Unfortunately he was either in a meeting or off that day. We were able to speak with his assistant leaving a stern warning. Much deserved credit should be given to Mr. Cody for getting the job done but my friend Al started the ball rolling.Thank Al.
July 20, 2012, 3:43 pm
Leah says:
I'm tired of hearing about Kim and al! What about Devon O Connor?

He started fundraising the minute he saw those holes. Devon had little tin containers in every shop on 14 th avenue in order to raise money to fix the wall.

Go Devon thank you for all you do.
July 21, 2012, 12:01 am
Barbara says:
Mr Centola, would you please stop this. Anyone who is a avid reader of Times Ledger and the comments that follow, is very aware of the fact, that you are the creator of all the above names and comments. Again this must stop, you have been put on notice.
July 21, 2012, 6:41 am
Paul Tower says:
Barbara, according to you the above comments signed by Carmine come from Al or the real Carmine?

Interesting
July 21, 2012, 10:57 am
Barbara says:
Again, you have been put on notice.
July 21, 2012, 11:49 am
Paul Tower says:
Barbara, it appears you are making a threat. There is no need for a threat. I and no one else asked a question.

Do you really believe that the first comment on this thread is from the real Carmine?
July 21, 2012, 2:06 pm
Kim says:
seems like leah touched on something and might have hit a nerve with barbara

wonder why

is it because of the fundraising

or is it something else

leah do u know if the money from those cups ever made to its intended

hmmm
July 21, 2012, 5:30 pm
Angelo says:
boohoo Alfredo, run to mommy you big baby. Barbara made you do a little crappy in your pants? You can dish it out but you can never take the truth. You think your so smart but again caught in some new big lies with week, Hmmmmmmmm. Maybe we are all just tied of this crap with you. Whitestone can always rely on knowing that if someone does it, Alfredo Centola will be taking credit for it, under one of many names, of course. Not fooling anyone, Al.

Go for it Barbara and thank you.
July 22, 2012, 9 am
Paul says:
Angelo you got to this conclusion how? Fun to read your level of ignorance every time.

You are saying that the comments above were from Al?

Hello Leah, Hello Kim, and where is the real Carmine?
July 22, 2012, 12:03 pm
Carmine says:
No junky, the truth is Alfredo is very much involved with community service and people like Kim and Devon don't like him sharing the limelight. They all talk about it and he does do it. Guess what creep? He's not going anywhere. Who's crapping now? Remember,light and sweet, moron.

Barbara you should be so very ashamed of yourself!! How dare you!!
July 22, 2012, 12:18 pm
Carmine says:
Paul, my comment is for Angelo, not you. Keep up the good work my friend!!
July 22, 2012, 12:21 pm
Lexi from Whitestone says:
What is happening wth you people??
July 28, 2012, 9:17 pm
Paul Tower says:
It appears that the many personalities of Lisa are all on hiatus while she vacations. I guess they all need a little vacation as well.

At least now people can see the truth for themselves.
July 29, 2012, 2:01 am
Frank says:
Very astute observation Paul. The personalities you speak of have in this and endless other Whitestone palaver type debates, all have spoken for or defended Alfredo Centola from Malba Garden, Lisa did not. Now, with her absence they have been silenced.
July 29, 2012, 9:28 am
Paul Tower says:
Frank, good observation. Aside from the few I know personally, I believe that much of that was set up from the same people to make it look like there was controversy.

I know for a fact that comments have been made under my name, Carmines name, Ellens name that were not from any of us.

The many names are gone which I say is a good thing either way. Now maybe the people of this community will begin to work toward preseving what they have before it is too late.
July 29, 2012, 11:59 am
Frank says:
Paul, I hope you would agree that anytime someone would question the local service history of Alfredo Centola you and your friends would go into a vicious defensive attack pack mold. The unity and obvious commonality of all the names were able to speak for him as if they were him. This behavior is typically found in cult like settings throughout the world. Many followers but one mind one voice and one message.

Your last message interest me, you said, "Now maybe the people of this community will begin to work toward preserving what they have before it is too late".

I sincerely hope you find the time to elaborate on that statement. Thank you.
July 29, 2012, 1:14 pm
Carmine says:
Alright, now it starts. You are saying that Al is the leader of a cult. Are you some kind of nut? YOU NUT!!
July 29, 2012, 1:38 pm
Paul says:
Frank, I will not elaborate as I truly feel this community needs to come together and work toward maintaining the quality of life they worked so hard to achieve.

All I am saying is that the community should unite is all.

I noticed what I noticed and pointed it out is all.

No more from me.
July 29, 2012, 2:55 pm
Frank says:
Paul, I believe you did elaborate on your comment and I thank you for that.

A question was posted on this page yesterday under the name Lexi. Lexi wrote, "What is happening with you people?" To me, this is a very pointless, meaningless question. But you, Paul, answered the question, an acknowledgement that you are a part of "you people". Anyone can read the many conversations between Lisa and members of your group.One would always clearly conclude, Lisa is an individual with one personality.

Quoting your last comment, I truly feel this community needs to come together and work toward maintaining the quality of life they worked so hard to achieve." Paul, I can only hope, one day you will join that fight. Start by being an individual.

Carmine, you are nothing less than a buffoon.
July 29, 2012, 4:17 pm
Carmine says:
Frank. The phrase is, stop acting like a buffoon. You think your so smart, you can't even get a simple children's school time putdown right. You big phony.
July 29, 2012, 9:13 pm
Frank says:
Carmine, I am glad to know you were able to find the proper phrase to fit your agitative personally.
July 30, 2012, 2:02 pm
Devon says:
Ha ha Frank you're funny
July 30, 2012, 3:45 pm
EllenB says:
It is time to put an end to all this childish bickering and work toward maintaining the quality of life that he had worked so hard to achieve. Alfredo Centola has set very high standards for this community and the others want to divide us with made up controversy. Does that angry me? Yes. Will I fight for my community? Yes. I rather it all stop now.
July 31, 2012, 12:36 pm
Leah says:
Very nicely said Ellen.
July 31, 2012, 2:32 pm
Stefan says:
We can all begin to work toward preserving what we have.
July 31, 2012, 2:42 pm
Angelo says:
Alfredo, what the hell are you talking about?
Aug. 1, 2012, 12:28 pm
Curious from Whitestone says:
According to Leah, Mr. OConnor collected money from the neighborhood as part of his civics association a 503b. How much money was given to Walgreens from the civic association to fix the wall? Is this documented? Did the store owners get a record of what was collected?

Why would this be necessary anyway- wouldn't Walgreens or the Landlord fix the vandalism from insurance?

I would like to know if Walgreens received the money.
Aug. 3, 2012, 11:53 am
Lexi from Whitestone says:
Curious,I am sure if you contact the Malba Gardens Civic Association, Leah or any of Alfredo Centola's made up friends, will gladly answer all your questions.
Aug. 3, 2012, 12:09 pm
Curious from Whitestone says:
How could they answer my questions? Either Walgreens and/or Mr O'Connor would have to do that-correct?

I don't have any association with Malba Gardens Civic or Whitestone Civic- I do not own a business. I am just a resident- and thought this article and comments were a little disturbing- and asked some simple questions.
Aug. 3, 2012, 12:37 pm
Concerned from Whitestone says:
While they are at it
maybe they can explain how the money collected for the welcome to Whitestone sign was spent

being that everything was supposedly donated

why were residents and other groups asked for donations
Aug. 3, 2012, 12:42 pm
Lexi from Whitestone says:
All the information you required can be obtained by email.

Malbagardenscivic@hotmail.com
Aug. 3, 2012, 12:44 pm
Curious from Whitestone says:
I do not have any affiliation with Malba Civic Assoc or
Whitestone Civic Association. I do not own a business.
I am just a resident- that found Leah comment very disturbing.

I think the Whitestone Civic Assoc. should answer the question- isn't that Mr Oconnor's organization-or am I wrong about that?? Mr. OConnor collected the money right?
Aug. 3, 2012, 1:02 pm
Lexi from Whitestone says:
Again, all the information you required has been obtained by the investigatory committee of the Malba Gardens Civic Association. This documentation is available to you by emailing the group at

Malbagardenscivic@hotmail.com
Aug. 3, 2012, 1:14 pm
Angelo says:
Hey Alfredo, you seem to have issues with reality.
Aug. 3, 2012, 3:04 pm
Carmine says:
The reality is punk, little tin cans, little tin cans, little tin cans.
Aug. 3, 2012, 3:50 pm
weesa says:
visit us at welcometowhitestone.com
leave us a message and we will be happy to get back to you with an accounting of all our fundraising efforts.

wtw11357@gmail.com
Aug. 3, 2012, 6:16 pm
Curious from Whitestone says:
Really, there was an investigation into this? Who conducted it? Wouldn't this be available through the attorney general? Why would another civic association have such a report. This doesn't make sense to me.

This is getting curiouser and curiouser. Who are you Lexi that you have all this information. Are you on the board of the civic Association that Mr. O'Connor is on?

Leah's comment about Mr. O'Connor and taking up a collection is the one that triggered my comment. How much money was collected and why did they collect it? Why didn't Walgreens go through insurance? They are a major corporation- why would they need a hand out from our little community? Something just doesn't sound right.
Aug. 3, 2012, 6:26 pm
Curious from Whitestone says:
Great. I will do that. Is the accounting for this fundraiser posted on your site?

It still doesn't explain why Walgreens needed a handout from Whitestone businesses and residents.

That has to be one of the busiest stores in the village and has taken alot of business away from smaller drug stores that have been well established in our community for years.
Aug. 3, 2012, 6:42 pm
Angelo says:
Welcome to the mind of Centola.
Aug. 3, 2012, 10:04 pm
Angelo says:
Welcome to the mind of Centola.
Aug. 3, 2012, 10:04 pm
Emiliano says:
Angelo what state of mind are you in "DUDE"?
Aug. 3, 2012, 11:25 pm
Angelo says:
Curious, are you able to read or just write? Read the story! No fundraising had taken place for this Walgreens project, that was all made up by, none other than Alfredo Centola but you already know that, right Al?
Aug. 4, 2012, 3:04 pm
Curious from whitestone says:
Angelo, that is correct, the article did not mention Devon O'Connor. I read the part of the collection
from a comment made by a person named Leah. (see above dated July 21, 12:01 am ) If you read my comment I stated that clearly.

It sounded like Leah was praising Mr. O'Connor.

Why is the person called Lexi saying there was an investigation on this point if there wasn't a fundraiser?

This whole thing sounds strange to me.
Aug. 4, 2012, 5:44 pm
Lexi from Whitestone says:
Are you stupid or something? You asked me for information. That information is available to you if you email a request to Malbagardenscivic@hotmail.com. There is nothing strange about the truth!! Can I make it any easer for you?
Aug. 4, 2012, 6:11 pm
Leah says:
Leave Devon o Connor alone! He has resurrected the Whitestone community.

Yes he collected money for the welcome to Whitestone sign, yes he used the old school tin cup style,aka my blue heaven, so what! It was a throwback to better times!

That sign looks like the old one! A welcome to our community!

All the money collected from those tins was spent for the sign. Ask anyone that donated! We will be happy to provide a list of donors!
Aug. 5, 2012, 9:55 am
Jadin says:
I for one am very happy that the Malba Gardens Civic Association investigatory committee has taken on the responsibility of keeping the Whitestone Taxpayers and Welcome to Whitestone honest. It is about time we are told were this money is going. Thank you Malba Gardens.
Aug. 5, 2012, 2:06 pm
Truth says:
email us at WTW11357@aol.com and we will be more that happy to give you an accounting of where the cash collected for the sign went

any and all groups that donated money for the sign we thank you

WTW11357@aol.com
Aug. 5, 2012, 5:09 pm
Carmine says:
There is no investigatory committee within malba gardens but when we get information on these bums we make it public.
Aug. 6, 2012, 1:28 pm
Angelo says:
The bums you speak of are they the same people that do not share the limelight with you Alfredo?
Aug. 7, 2012, 3:55 pm
Truth says:
How quick they try to divert from the inquisitions.

Please tell us wherre the monies from the tin cups went.

New boat?

New truck?

We want an accounting of where our money went and we want it now!

Where are the local politicians calling for inquiries now?

What is a 501c3 corp and is WTW one?

Where did the money go WTW? The "official" Whitestone residents want to know.
Aug. 9, 2012, 4:52 pm
Truth says:
Was the money collection for the sign made up as well?

Angelo you seem to know a great deal about Mr. OConnor and his group. Are you saying that he did not go around soliciting money from store owners and other community groups? No tin cups placed in local stores claiming the money was for the sign?

How many local residents and groups gave money I wonder? I know of at least two groups and a dozen residents that have given money. Angelo, is this not so?

I for one know its all truth. What about you Angelo? Share with us your wisdom please.
Aug. 9, 2012, 4:57 pm
Mike from Whitestone says:
I find that this thread very interesting - a lot of questions but no real answers - Leah states early on that there was a fund raising effort (yes the article does not state that.. but she sure does) while Angelo and Lexi attack Curiouses integrity (not to mention that Angelo may need to have his meds checked because everybody is Mr. Centola to him - do you see Mr Centola face everywhere Angelo). Oh and by the way Lexi - I did contact the Malba Civic Association - they did not do an investigation - so the question still begs an answer - did Mr O'Connor raise money in tin cans for any efforts in Whitestone? Who oversaw the collection of theses cans and witnessed the money counted when they were opened to verify the total collected - I also looked up 501c3 on the IRS websites - guess what - WTW does not show up.. so what's the deal with that?? It seems to me that instead of uniting this community - these so called civics are doing nothing but dividing them - maybe an inquiry is needed by the IRS and other officials to determine the truth to all of these accusations….
Aug. 9, 2012, 6:22 pm
Truth says:
Mike, you are 1000% correct only thing I dont agree with is when you state all the so called civics. It appears that only one so called civic is up to no good.
Aug. 9, 2012, 6:34 pm
Mike from Whitestone says:
If everyone takes a look and does their homework - the truth will sort itsef out and the real culprits will be exposed and those that have been truely looking out for the community will be vindicated...
Aug. 9, 2012, 6:48 pm
Emiliano says:
Can it be? WTW pulling a My Blue Heaven?
Aug. 9, 2012, 10:12 pm
Angelo says:
Alfredo, sorry to interrupt the conversation your having with yourself but if you stop by this week, I think I have a case of tin cans in the storage room for you. Now you can have your very own.
Aug. 10, 2012, 1:34 pm
Truth says:
There he goes again with his visions of Alfredo.

Still didn't answer the questions .

Mike is right there needs to be an investigation.
Aug. 10, 2012, 1:38 pm
Angelo says:
Anytime my friend, the cans are waiting.
Aug. 10, 2012, 2:01 pm
Truth says:
I am not your friend, Good day!!
Aug. 10, 2012, 2:04 pm
Angelo says:
Truth, no need to answer for Alfredo Centola, unless you are?.. Hmmmmm.
Aug. 10, 2012, 2:31 pm
Carmine says:
Again, to all you phony people on this thread, the Malba Civic Association does have an investigatory committee!! However if there is any truth to these allegations about WTW, Mike will uncover it. Whitestone is in good hands. Thanks Mike.
Aug. 10, 2012, 4:16 pm
Mike from Whitestone says:
I find it amazing that instead of questioning "the who, what and where" the money went to - some people would rather spend the time attacking each other - this is YOUR community - you have a right to know where any contributions may have gone. Your focus should be in finding out what the truth really is. How they were collected - who counted what..and most importantly who witnessed the counting - below is the link to the IRS web site listing 501c3 in Whitestone - take a look - let me know where WTW is??? You are fools to place your blind trust and faith in someone without questioning them... http://apps.irs.gov/app/eos/pub78Search.do?indexOfFirstRow=0&sortColumn=name&isDescending=false&exemptTypeCode=&isDescending=false&totalResults=62&postDateTo=&ein1=&state=NY&dispatchMethod=searchCharities&postDateFrom=&country=US&city=whitestone &searchChoice=pub78&indexOfFirstRow=0&sortColumn=ein&resultsPerPage=25&names=&zipCode=&deductibility=all
Aug. 10, 2012, 4:47 pm
Mike from Whitestone says:
Just in case - copy everything from and including http:// .............. paste into your web browser and take a look at the list...
Aug. 10, 2012, 5:08 pm
Carmine says:
Mike please keep up the great work, we are very happy to call you our friend.
Aug. 11, 2012, 8:20 am
Truth says:
Good job mike thanks. It appears avella was right about oconnors status from the beginning. Maybe the DA should look into this now.
Aug. 11, 2012, 4:26 pm
Truth says:
Angelo you are an ignoramus you questioned me and alleged that I was Alfredo so I reissued my question. So tell me you idiot who did I respond for? When are you going to respond to my questions?
Aug. 11, 2012, 4:28 pm
Angelo says:

The DA may also be interested in your obsession with Welcome to Whitestone. What do you think about that Al?
Aug. 11, 2012, 6:12 pm
Truth says:
Angelo, mr. P, answer the questions or just say you dont have the answers.
Aug. 11, 2012, 8:12 pm
EllenB says:
We have been inundated with e-mails asking us to stop attacking Devon O'Connor, we are not!!

The Malba Gardens Civic association with the assistance of our young new member Mike from Whitestone, is investigating where monies donated to local civics end up. We have been told, WTW is always putting out little tin containers to collect money, we only ask, how much is it? and what do they do with it?

This group (WTW) does nothing for our town and is not even recognized by our Senator. Our inquiries will be passed on the proper agencies for further investigation. Truth is Malba Gardens is only looking out for the people of Whitestone. Now anyone that still thinks we are attacking anyone, is a fool. Thank you for your support.
Aug. 12, 2012, 2:45 pm
Stefan says:
I am very happy to be a part of this fine organization, keep up the good work.
Aug. 12, 2012, 3:33 pm
Paul Tower from North Flushing says:
A new era for Malba Gardens, Congrats my friends!!
Aug. 12, 2012, 3:37 pm
Bernadette.Maxwell from Flushing says:
Time to put an end to the Whitestone machine. Good job!!
Aug. 12, 2012, 3:40 pm
Lou from Bayside says:
Anything is possible under the leadership of Alfredo Centola from Malba Gardens. I'm glad to hear that someone is finally taking action. I hope he runs for office. He has my vote!!
Aug. 12, 2012, 3:49 pm
Lou from Bayside says:
Aug. 12, 2012, 3:49 pm
diane from whitestone says:
I live in whitestone. how can I get involved?
Aug. 12, 2012, 7:40 pm
diane says:
do you have a e-mail or something?
Aug. 12, 2012, 7:47 pm
diane says:
do you have a e-mail or something?
Aug. 12, 2012, 7:47 pm
diane says:
for the malba gardens group
Aug. 12, 2012, 7:48 pm
Bee from Whitestone says:
I always read comments from the same group of people speaking highly of the Malba Gardens civic and that is great. I am uncomfortable with these people investigating others due to their abusive comments of anyone asking them to explain the groups position on issues. I feel this is more of a hate group than a civic group. I know attacks of me will now follow, so I won't post my real name. These are very angry people.
Aug. 13, 2012, 11:55 am
Carmen from Howars Beach says:
Bee your not being fair, think about it, Malba Gardens has been a part of this community for many years now and than Welcome to Whitestone is started by a local kid. All the hate that you speak of started the same time WTW did. How can you say the members of Malba Gardens are angry people when they defend themselves and the people of Whitestone from the attacks of people that do nothing. I don't have any association with Malba Gardens Civic so I can see clearly. Maybe you should take off your blinders to see what is really going on. Good day.
Aug. 13, 2012, 1:05 pm
Angelo says:
Hey Al, talk about meds. Is Carmen, Carmines sister?
Aug. 13, 2012, 1:55 pm
Mike from Whitestone says:
Folks, to those that are residents of Whitestone - your community, your right to know. Never place blind commitment into any organizations or politicians without doing your home work - I checked the NYS Attorney Generals website for Charities/Non Profits in Whitestone - still no listing of WTC, also here's another web site to check - http://nccsdataweb.urban.org/PubApps/search.php
Guess what, no WTC listed here!
You can do the research yourself - if I'm wrong, let me know.. maybe they are listed under a different name...if you know their EIN numebr - that will help clear it up.. I'm done. I won't contribute or support WTW unless they provide answers - and I'm sure they aware of all of this banter.
Aug. 13, 2012, 3:12 pm
EllenB says:
Mike you are truly an asset to Malba Gardens, thank you again and again.
Aug. 13, 2012, 4:39 pm
Paul Tower from North Flushing says:
Go, go Mike, this will put us on the map!!
Aug. 13, 2012, 4:57 pm
Angelo says:
Hey Al, your name Mike is not ethnic enough, try changing it to Ginezumi or even little Mikey.
Aug. 14, 2012, 9:23 am
Maria says:
Ginezumi?
Aug. 14, 2012, 10:24 pm
It's an inside joke!
Aug. 15, 2012, 1:04 pm
Angelo says:
Looks like Alfredo's carpal tunnel is acting up again because all his friends are quiet. Get Well Soon Al.
Aug. 15, 2012, 1:08 pm
Al says:
Ginezumi? Sounds like another ang aka light and sweet stupidity to me
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:17 pm
Angelo says:
Very good Al, that's exactly what it is. You. The school bell is calling you.
Aug. 17, 2012, 6:42 am
Al says:
School bell? What the heck are you talking about? You really have no clue who your talking to do you? Sad
Aug. 17, 2012, 11:03 am
Angelo says:
I do but you may be confused. You name is Al. Lunch boxes on sale at Target.
Aug. 17, 2012, 11:54 am
Carmine says:
I am not confused, there is nothing confusing about this you stupid creep!!
Aug. 17, 2012, 1:06 pm
Angelo says:
Al, I'm talking to you not Carmine, stupid. You really have no clue who is talking for you, do you? Very Sad
Aug. 17, 2012, 2:19 pm
Carmine says:
You are such a moron, I only talk for myself!! Alfredo is not on this thread!! He is not here!! He is not here!! He is not here!! He is not here!! He is not here!! He is not here!! HE IS NOT HERE!! Good day.
Aug. 17, 2012, 6:33 pm
Ang says:
Alfredo, as you know I work very hard and don't have much time for this. I only answer you because the guys at the store get a big laugh at how and who and what you will make up next. I don't like you lying about my friends so I will stop egging you on. Your a very sick and jealous guy and need help. YOU ARE HERE, your name is Alfredo. Get some help DUDE.
Aug. 18, 2012, 8:44 am
EllenB says:
It's always all about you people never about Alfredo. It's time someone holds all you people accountable and he is the one to keep the heat on. You don't like it so you attack the character of a good man. Do you really believe the comments are coming from the real Alfredo? I know for a fact he is not on this thread. So who needs help now?
Aug. 18, 2012, 10:13 am
EllenB says:
Aug. 18, 2012, 10:13 am
Ang from my moms basement says:
Dude does your mommy know your playing here? You know some people on this thread may or may not work for the health dept. your friends? You got those? Come on now we know what they hang w you on that corner. Remember I used to chill w you.
Aug. 18, 2012, 9:10 pm
Tom Farley says:
Angelo say hello to your dad for me. I used to live across the street. I miss him.

Your comments here are funny but you are wrong about who is writing here. Alfredo is not the one writing here , I bet your older brother knows who it is if he really thinks about it. I'll be visiting soon and will talk to your father about who is who and what's being said here.

Sorry.
Aug. 18, 2012, 9:18 pm
Tom Farley says:
Angelo I took mikes advice and checked. It appears your friends civic is not listed as a 501c3. What is that all about? You may want to reconsider who you call friends.
Aug. 18, 2012, 9:20 pm
Angelo says:
Your welcomed to stop in anytime but YOU ARE HERE, your name is Alfredo. Get some help DUDE.
Aug. 19, 2012, 8:20 am
Martin S. says:
Dr.Frank said..

I think that Dr. Frank's is a very good diagnosis of what is going on here. Centola is a superstar in my area of town and not in any good way. One can only ask why?

Marty
Aug. 19, 2012, 11:04 am
Angelo says:
Yeah I work hard that's right
ask the guys on the corner every night
or at club exxo
why the PO leave me be
cause I drop dime you see
don't wonder on how I didn't do time
I got no nickels only a dime
Aug. 19, 2012, 6:14 pm
Marty tell us more.

Centola il Superstar
Aug. 20, 2012, 4:13 am
Martin S says:
Angelo
I think you personally know him better than I. What I can tell you is I live on 6th. down by the bridge. He is a complainer and a busy body, always making trouble for someone. He has called the cops, sanitation, animal rights group and environmental agencies, you name it he calls up on a neighbor almost every day using fictitious names. sound familiar? He is out of town this week so we have a little peace and quiet. He's a friendless mean spirited nuisance. He WILL get you in trouble, don't play with this man.

Marty
Aug. 20, 2012, 7:54 pm
Joe says:
Lies, all lies Martin and you should be ashamed. I live on 6th by the bridge and know Al well. You are a liar.
Aug. 20, 2012, 10:54 pm
Eliot says:
Martin , you are a liar sir. I don't want to say anything that might seem like a personal attack , but you are either mis informed or a liar.
Aug. 20, 2012, 10:58 pm
Ellen says:
Shameless lies
Aug. 20, 2012, 11:13 pm
Martin S. says:

It is not a lie when you are talking about factual well documented proof, review the archives of this publication alone.

Dr. Frank said it best..

"Alfredo Centola you and your friends would go into a vicious defensive attack pack mold. The unity and obvious commonality of all the names were able to speak for him as if they were him".

The above examples are an excellent representation of this truth. As you Malba Gardeners have said many times, "People of Whitestone, do the research for yourself". I said, this man is nothing but trouble. I am very sure my surrounding neighbors would agree.

Marty
Aug. 22, 2012, 4:52 am
Carmine says:
I am not Alfredo, we are not Alfredo. Alfredo is only Alfredo and he is never on this thread. Marty tell your wife Helen I said hello!!
Aug. 22, 2012, 12:37 pm
Michael says:
So Martin , you say you live on 6th do you? Funny thing is ive lived on 6th a very long time and never met anyone name martin , marty, or martian .

Very interesting that you claim to know so much about someone elses personal life and there whereabouts.

I call —— on your claims and say you are not who you claim to be.
Aug. 22, 2012, 1:01 pm
Carmine says:
Michael, I have a good idea who this guy is. His name is Martin, he does live on sixth avenue. He walks his dog only after dark and never picks up the crap. Ellen took a photo of him and called 311. He does this all the time. Why do they all blame Alfredo for what they do wrong?
Aug. 22, 2012, 1:28 pm
Martin S. says:
Apparently Carmine knows who I am, and for the record, I do not have a clue who Carmine is. Michael, it is painfully obvious who you are, along with Joe, Eliot, Ellen and the endless other names you use. See Alfredo, real people do exist and we are who we claim to be.

Marty
Aug. 23, 2012, 8:33 am
Michael says:
So you walk your dog and don't pick up after it and you have the audacity to speak ill of others.

Hmmm
Aug. 23, 2012, 11:30 am
Angelo says:
Hey Alfredo, what's a thread?
Aug. 24, 2012, 12:56 pm
Ang from My moms basement says:
Dude chillax