Whitestone development delayed

A view of the seven acres of real estate on 6th Road, which has been vacant for years.

The development of a prime piece of waterfront property in Whitestone set to house 52 homes has hit a bureaucratic snag preventing construction, while a lawmaker has raised questions about illegal dumping at the site.

A 7-acre piece of real estate, at 151-45 6th Road, has sat vacant for years while toxic soil was being removed from the site.

An environmental company recently finished replacing the dirt as part of a state program designed to clean up contaminated property, according to the state Department of Environmental Conservation.

But the company, Barone Management, remediated a strip of land belonging to the city that was within the boundaries of the property, according to DEC.

The mixup has caused a delay in development, since the owner of the property needs to hammer out an agreement before it can complete the state’s Brownfield Cleanup Program.

“Unfortunately, placement of the environmental easement has been delayed while the applicant and the city of New York resolve an outstanding issue of property ownership,” DEC Commissioner Joe Martens said in a June letter to state Sen. Tony Avella (D-Bayside).

The property was initially slated for development in 2008, when a real estate firm called Bayrock Group wanted to build 52 single-family homes on it. But Bayrock went bankrupt and the property was turned over to Capmark Finance in a foreclosure proceeding, according to city Department of Finance records. It has remained vacant ever since.

The property was entered into the state’s Brownfield Cleanup Program under the auspices of the DEC, but officials have publicly wondered what exactly was dumped on the grounds.

In a letter to the DEC commissioner, Avella called into question dumping activities at the site.

“I have been informed that dumping of contaminated materials occurred after the remedial cleanup work took place at this site,” Avella said in the letter.

TimesLedger Newspapers has also received complaints about dumping at the property.

Barone Management contacted TimesLedger Newspapers to comment on this story as the paper was going to press, and any further developments will be reported in a subsequent story. The DEC inspected the site as recently as Aug. 1 and said it found no evidence of illegal dumping, which is the same conclusion an inspector from the city Sanitation Department reached last year.

Restoration & Conservation Environmental, a firm specializing in cleaning up contaminated properties, worked with Barone to provide soil at the site, according to another letter sent to the DEC by the head of the company.

When contacted about complaints related to the dumping, the company’s head, James Cervino, said he only used untouched soil unearthed in Manhattan and has logs tracking it on its journey to Whitestone.

Cervino also sent a letter to Martens indicating that his firm ceased oversight on the property in June 2011, a year before the process unofficially ended.

“The disposal of soil activities that have occurred since then were not under my environmental management,” the letter said.

Reach reporter Joe Anuta by e-mail at januta@cnglocal.com or by phone at 718-260-4566.

Print this story

Lynn says:
You should see the villa scott Barone built in beechhurst with the money off of that deal
Cervino and his crew are making millions on these deals its good to be connected.
Aug. 24, 2012, 9:11 am
Angelo says:
Too bad your still living on 5th Ave., right Al.
Aug. 24, 2012, 12:51 pm
Carmine says:
Alfredo has nothing to do with this project or the above comment, creep!!
Aug. 24, 2012, 2:11 pm
EllenB says:
Alfredo doesn't even know the people of Barone Management
Aug. 24, 2012, 2:15 pm
Ang from My moms basement says:
Dude you need to chill not everything is about Al bro you starting to worry me with this obsession come on let's just chill on the couch and get lit
Aug. 24, 2012, 4:15 pm
Ang from My moms basement says:
Aug. 24, 2012, 4:15 pm
Carmine says:
Hey Angelo you still on 12th?
Aug. 25, 2012, 11:17 am
Alfredo, stalking again?
Aug. 25, 2012, 11:20 am
Carmine says:
For someone so busy you sure are quick to respond. Hahaha

You asked a question to someone you are obviously obsessed with

So I asked you the same question is that wrong

Question punk are you stalking?
Aug. 25, 2012, 12:37 pm
Haitian says:
This is pathetic
Aug. 25, 2012, 10:42 pm
Angelo says:
Hey Alfredo, Haitian is a new cool name. My favorites are still Paul Tower, EllenB and of course, Ang from My moms basement, he's funny. Did you buy your new lunch box yet?, time is running out. Big Sale at Target.
Aug. 26, 2012, 9:03 am
Carmine says:
Do you see Alfredo's name on this

thread? Is he here? Where is he? Does

he shop at Target? And if so you must

be stalking him. Haitian, Paul Tower

and EllenB are real people working hard

to bring back a great town that once

was Whitestone. All you do is try to

hurt the reputation of a great man.

Shame on you, you pathetic creep!!
Aug. 26, 2012, 10:27 am
Paul Tower says:
I assure you I am as real as they come. Let me ask you Angelo, ifthat is your real name. My sources tell me otherwise.

1: what's with your obsession with Alfredo ?
2: why haven't you or any other member of your friends civic been able nor willing to answer the 401c3 question? Or are you part of the scam?
3 what is your real name?
Aug. 26, 2012, 12:17 pm
Leah says:
Oh don't start with that 501c3 thing again!! Devon and WTW have collected money and donated it for great causes end of story! So what if it is not a 501c3 just yet! It doesn't happen that easy you know! There are rules and regulations that need to be followed! The State requires proof of existence before they grant us the status! It's comming!

Yew we use tin cans to collect cash SO WHAT!
Aug. 26, 2012, 12:51 pm
Tommy says:
This has to stop

Angelo you need to get on track and focus on your own life not Alfredos Devons or any of your "friends".
Aug. 26, 2012, 12:54 pm
Arthur says:
Centola, maybe it's time you stop this sh-t and stop high jacking every whitestone related story with your endless made up names and meaningless comments. Your just a damn fool.
Aug. 27, 2012, 4:22 pm
William says:
Ever wonder who is really commenting on this site and what the hidden objective is? I have and I did my research and I know why. Mr. Centola has no problem calling the politicians out, one of them in particular. This attack began when the Facebook article came out in which this one politician was embarrassed for being the ass he is.

Since that time the same two people and their small group of friends have consistently attacked mr. Centola. They then try to recruit their other friends in the attacks. Some get caught up in it , some are to dumb to realize they are being used, and others are smart enough to know what is going on.

How much money are they getting paid and why? One of these people is a current staff member of this idiot politician and did the same thing when she worked for another former politician and current convicted felon.

Anyway, you know who you are and we know who you are. So rest assured You will not succeed in destroying our neighborhood and a good mans reputation.
Aug. 27, 2012, 5:32 pm
Angelo says:
Hey Alfredo, I don't need my sources to tell me Arthur is not you. Or is he? That's the fun part with you, we just never know.

When you as Carmine said you are "real people working hard to bring back a great town that once was Whitestone",
do you mean before you moved here?
Aug. 27, 2012, 6:14 pm
Angelo says:
William, Alfredo couldn't have said it any better if he was you. Nice job, but what the hell are you talking about?
Aug. 27, 2012, 6:19 pm
Carmine says:
Hey angelo do tell when did move here? When dd you move here? Or better yet when did you move here? Don't try to tell me you're your own self mademan. So share what you know please. But remember to tell us about yourself as well. And remember I know who you are better than you think. Not light and sweet for me. Corto con un pocco milk. Figure it out yet? Ask me next time you see me. It's fun watching you think is it him? Just ask me I'll tell you. Loser!
Aug. 27, 2012, 6:48 pm
Carmine says:
When did your daddy move here?
Aug. 27, 2012, 7:01 pm
Angelo says:
Hey Alfredo, your the one not happy with Whitestone and it's leaders, it's people, it's roads, trucks, parks and it's coffee so get the hell out. Bit-h
Aug. 27, 2012, 7:33 pm
Carmine says:
Aww lil boy is upset calling others names. Haha
Aug. 27, 2012, 7:48 pm
Paul Tower says:
Angelo, if you truly knew Al as well as you do you would know that his issue is with the trucks and cars on his block. This, is well documented. The people? Who might they be? The only venom being spewed on this site is coming from you.

Speaking of parks did you see the playgrounds condition before the new one this year? That playground was rusted and falling apart. If it were up to you Al should have kept his mouth shut about it right?

The trucks that illegaly (by the way) utilize residential streets is not a problem in the community?

About the CYO, Al's proposal for the kids of this community is a bad one according to you?

You call people names , you mention people by first and last name yet hide under the annonymity of just your first name. Why is that? A true coward always hides. I use my first and last name and that makes me easier to find out about. Al has never hidden and always posted his name on everything. And Yes, I know that for a fact.

Are you a coward? What is your agenda? Why do you spew such venom and lies?

What world are you living in?

Please my name is Paul, refer to me as Paul, no other names.

Aug. 27, 2012, 8:29 pm
Carmine says:
Paul, didn't I tell you this kid is nuts!
Aug. 27, 2012, 8:32 pm
Angelo says:
Someone new to this would think you two men are deeply in love with Mr.Centola but the rest of us know you guys are just one, Alfredo. Hopefully one day Al, you will find your Paul Tower and Carmine to really share the caring passion you write, they have for you. Sure your an Italian man? Where did your daddy come from?
Aug. 28, 2012, 8:53 am
Paul says:
No use. I'll see you soon
Aug. 28, 2012, 10:03 am
Angelo says:
Hey Alfredo, just call ahead, I will have your cans ready.
Aug. 28, 2012, 10:39 am
Arthur says:
Centola, one can only hope that your previous statement reading, "no use" means, you are ending your nonsense here once and for all.

Angelo, you must stop, "egging him on" as well.
Aug. 28, 2012, 12:57 pm
Ang says:
Hey Artie, that's cool.
Aug. 28, 2012, 3:13 pm
Ang from from my moms basement says:
you did it now

shes pissed

back to your room

no more basement for you

now what
Aug. 28, 2012, 5:34 pm
Marie from Whitestone says:
Alfredo, slow down. I was the lady with the light blue baby stroller that you almost hit on Monday, then you gave me the finger when you blew the stop sign on 5 th and 149 th street. Are you crazy? I have no fear of trucks, just you while diving. Slow the F down. You care about kids, that's a joke.
Aug. 29, 2012, 11:01 am
Carmine says:
Marie you are a ——ng liar
Aug. 29, 2012, 11:43 am
Joe says:
Hey Devon I belong to that group that gave you $500 for the sign you know the one you said everything was donated! What's that about? Where us the accounting ?
Aug. 29, 2012, 11:48 am
Paul Tower from Flushing says:
I have been in a car many times with Alfredo driving and I find him to be a very courteous and attentive driver. I also know for a fact that he never drives as far as 149th. street on 5th. avenue in Whitestone. He was also at my Flushing home all morning this past Monday, so it was not him. Marie, if that is your real name, you must be mistaking or this story is just another made up part of the bigger local right wing agenda. Nice try!!
Aug. 29, 2012, 12:11 pm
Marie from Whitestone says:
He missed the sign because he was paying attention to my ass. He hit the brakes, I cursed him out and he gave me the finger. I know of him and what he looks like, he lives two blocks from me. Paul your right, it happened Monday morning at 10:30AM, I didn't say the time of day, you did. How did you know that if he didn't tell. I don't care about you, your made up or real friends, just slow down on the side streets. Mr. President.
Aug. 29, 2012, 12:33 pm
Joe says:
"That's a great ass"
Aug. 29, 2012, 12:43 pm
Carmine says:
I am so tried of these people trying to hunt the reputation of my friend Alfredo. He works very hard for this community and no one every says Thank you.
Aug. 29, 2012, 12:47 pm
Joe says:
Carmine don't worry my friend the truth will come out soon. They only care about themselves. I think the people of Whitestone know the truth. That is way the Senator sees only us as the new voice of the people!!
Aug. 29, 2012, 12:54 pm
Carmine says:
Marie once again you prove the lies. Paul never mentioned a time. Grasping for validation to a lie nice try.

What an "ass" is right!
Aug. 29, 2012, 1:11 pm
Marie from Whitestone says:
Were you there you a-hole? Most would say, YES!
Aug. 29, 2012, 2:09 pm
Gender bender says:
There goes that gender shifter calling people names again. Thanks for showing what a lying lowlife you really are. If you can't pick a name at least pick a gender. Mario Marie or whatever you are.

Aug. 29, 2012, 3:53 pm
Gender bender says:
What an ass indeed. Good one
Aug. 29, 2012, 3:54 pm
Marie from Whitestone says:
You people from this malba gardens civic man love gender bend over club are completely out of your f-ing minds. Your f-ing piece of sh-t guru leader almost hit me. I was there, he was there, you all were not.
Aug. 29, 2012, 7:46 pm
Gender bender says:
Ah but we were or weren't we? You said he was checking out you ass. You know this how? If you were pushing the stroller you would have been walking with your front to him. In order for him to be checking out your ass you would have to have been walking away from him. Unless your face looks like an ass. After all you sound like a vile dirty little —— anyway. See I too or wee too can call people ——s and the like. You obviously have a preference to that part of the body so I guess you do have an ass face and that's what he was looking at. Because your version doesn't add up. LIAR
Aug. 29, 2012, 8:36 pm
Gender bender says:
Black Cadillac escalade or something like that lives in an illegal 2 family. Way too old and ugly to have ever re produced. Yep I know who you are and your face looks like an ass.
Aug. 29, 2012, 9:14 pm
Marie from Whitestone says:
Yeah, you do know me and you made it very clear you are Alfredo, you lying gender bender piece of sh-t. You know where I live, what type of car I drive.You almost hit me and now your making threats on me? Maybe call 311, you would like that, wouldn't you? you F. Your a big brave on line f-ing 5th ave,neighborhood bully. I am speaking up, this is being sent to everybody up and down the block. You just ousted yourself, you stupid F. Next time just slow down. A-hole.
Aug. 30, 2012, 10:46 am
Gender says:
Too funny. Thanks for the laughs. Liar.
Aug. 30, 2012, 10:55 am
Gender says:
Who made a threat? You made up a lie. That could be slander. Checking out your ass? You are an ass.

Hahahahahaha
Aug. 30, 2012, 10:57 am
Nancy says:
This is ridiculous. It's obvious that the same 2 to 3 people are making all the comments and attacking one man. I ask why? What's the motive here? Is the commentator who said it was politically motivated right?
Aug. 30, 2012, 11:17 am
Marie from Whitestone says:
It is obvious that only one man is very poorly denying he almost hit me when I was crossing the street. You are the F-ing liar using your imaginary defender names. Let all our 5th. ave. neighbors decide, the letter will go out tomorrow. You F-ing psycho.
Aug. 30, 2012, 12:38 pm
Nancy says:
Such language from a lady I am appalled!

Make sure you sign your full name to the letter. So we know who to thank.
Aug. 30, 2012, 1:24 pm
Frank says:
The more you respond to these apparently unreported, possibly untrue allegations, the more you leave a very clear written signature that you are indeed the guilty party. You are leaving a permanent record here that can and no doubt will be used in the future. Do you honestly believe that anyone would think Gender bender is not you? How many names have you used just in our pervious discussions? I only wish to help. Thank you,be well.
Aug. 30, 2012, 1:30 pm
Marie from Whitestone says:
How do you report something that almost happened? This guy thinks he's cute by using all those different names but his real name a Alfredo Centola.
Aug. 30, 2012, 1:49 pm
Frank says:

Marie, this incident should have been reported at the time it occurred. I find you to be very consistent with your story and after reading the signature multi-character responses, I am comfortable knowing you are telling a truth. However, your local letter campaign will only invite unnecessary repercussion. You are dealing with a very intelligent individual. Going on the attack will only invite response.The relentless response that will follow will be more than the average person can endure. Mom always said, "Your neighborhood will always clean it's streets". Please, let this one go.

Good luck and always look both ways :) I am a friend!
Aug. 30, 2012, 3:56 pm
Mark from 6th avenue says:
Frank you believe the story? If he was checking out her ass she would have to had passed him already and walking away from him.

She's lying
Aug. 30, 2012, 7:06 pm
Frank says:
At this point it is impossible trying to convince anyone this incident did not take place. Marie presented her side very well, colorful language and all. The other side, so far has not been forthcoming.

Lying? how would or could we know? We were not there.
Aug. 31, 2012, 10:11 am
Carmine says:
She is a liar, anyone believing her is a liar and Frank your a phony lying pig. Good day!!
Aug. 31, 2012, 11:08 am
Marie from Whitestone says:
Frank, You are so very right, Thank you, xoxo

Marie
Aug. 31, 2012, 2:40 pm
Nancy says:
Muah
Aug. 31, 2012, 3:10 pm
92 bottles of beer says:
Someone drank more than just 8
Aug. 31, 2012, 3:13 pm
Joe says:
She really has a great ass, oh ma-ma!!
Aug. 31, 2012, 3:22 pm
Paul Tower says:
Now shes banging the doctor.
Aug. 31, 2012, 3:24 pm
Mike says:
Hope Al did give her the finger.
Aug. 31, 2012, 3:26 pm
Paul Tower says:
No Mike, the good doctor is hitting it now.
Aug. 31, 2012, 3:29 pm
Nancy says:
hahaha funny guys!!
Aug. 31, 2012, 3:30 pm
Carmine says:
Frank do you make house calls, Marie is waiting!!
Aug. 31, 2012, 3:34 pm
Frank says:
The previous hate filled responses all have been posted by names that have claimed to be members of the Whitestone area, malba gardens civic association. This is very sad, children do not act in this fashion. For shame.
Sept. 1, 2012, 6:04 pm
Paul says:
Frank please do tell we're on this thread has anyone other that Marie said anything " hate filled"? While you are at it, tell us where anyone mentioned any civic group ?

I for one am not a member.

It is obvious what you are attempting to do and the drunk behind all of this along with his little boy will be called to task when one losses the upcoming elections and then gets spanked by his democratic opponent they will both know what it means to do what you are attempting to do.

Speak of shame do you?
Sept. 1, 2012, 9:18 pm
Paul says:
Dan halloran is a useless politician who does nothing but try to line his own pockets. Lynda which convicted Fellini did you work for before halloran?

Dan has done nothing for his district. He lies about the blizzard and " confession " he speaks for business people and developers while ignoring the people in the community that voted for him. Now he is going to Isreal on taxpayer money to get elected to congress. Get real people wake up and remember come november who has sold us our.
Sept. 1, 2012, 9:24 pm
Devon says:
Come on guys stop the —— already.
Sept. 1, 2012, 9:51 pm
Devon says:
Hey al sorry bro this has gotten out of control. Guys we need to cut the crap.
Sept. 1, 2012, 10:06 pm
Sandy L from Whitestone says:
What does your hatred for Republican politicians have to do with your guy almost killing one of my friends and neighbor? You all try to divert attention by attacking her. This is really upseting her. Everyone is a lair in your eyes and your the only one doing it. Your not all Malba Gardens? Who's lying? Read all your own nasty comments and find out.
Sept. 2, 2012, 7:57 am
Paul Tower says:
Yws sandy do that read all the comments. Paul's hatred seems to be more fine tuned than Republican Politicians it appears to me that it is one in particular.

Good job trying to divert however.
Sept. 2, 2012, 9:01 am
Paul Tower says:
Devon. It is nice to see you finally came out of hiding here.
Sept. 2, 2012, 9:02 am
Paul says:
Mr tower you are correct. I know lyndas game very well. I know Hallorans game as well he has been playing it since law school and the law club.

Halloran is a criminal who will out himself soon enough. He can't help but screw up. Lynda is a sneaky evil little troll. I say troll for more ways than one.

Padavan was a great republican. Too bad he fell for dans BS!

Your time will come the four of you.

I will be there to watch you fall.
Sept. 2, 2012, 10:55 am
Sandy L. from Whitestone says:
Alfredo, I think Marie said it best, you are completely out of your f-ing mind.

And, yeah, yeah we know, "Alfredo, is not on this thread" or "I'am not Alfredo" or "I'm Paul not Paul Tower" or Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus".

You sell it so poorly, even gullible people don't believe you.
Just say you are sorry for what you did. and deal with your endless issues later.
Sept. 2, 2012, 12:09 pm
Paul says:
Sandra L or Sandra D. It appears you are yet another persona conjured up for their objective. I know this how? You claim Marie is your friend. How can she be your friend if she doesn't exist?

Right Nancy?

And yes u do see what you are talking about. Worry not his day will come.
Sept. 2, 2012, 12:28 pm
Carmine says:
I am not Alfredo!! , I am not Alfredo!! , I am not Alfredo!! , I am not Alfredo!! , I am not Alfredo!! , I am not Alfredo!! , I am not Alfredo!! , I am not Alfredo!! , I am not Alfredo!! , I am not Alfredo!! , I am not Alfredo!! and I AM NOT ALFREDO!!
Sept. 2, 2012, 12:29 pm
Sandy L. from Whitestone says:
Of course you are, you gutless, phony, lying, son of a ——. Leave Marie alone!

Welcome to your day, Alfredo.
Sept. 2, 2012, 12:37 pm
Angelo says:
You just can't stop, right Alfredo? Was the fact that you could have killed your neighbor, while driving your crappy car, politically motivate also? Let's blame Halloran for that.
Sept. 2, 2012, 2:11 pm
Carmine says:
Next time, say it to my face creep. Light and sweet, you junky!!
Sept. 2, 2012, 2:18 pm
Carmine says:
I thought you wrote Carmine.
Sept. 2, 2012, 2:19 pm
Angelo says:
BUSTED, not easy being so many,is it?
Sept. 2, 2012, 2:25 pm
Carmine says:
Stop trying to change the subject, you are always attacking me and I'm tired of it. We all know Alfredo is never on the thread, looser.
Sept. 2, 2012, 2:32 pm
Angelo says:
BUSTED, BUSTED, BUSTED, thread that.
Sept. 2, 2012, 2:39 pm
Paul says:
Keep playing your games. Thats fine. Angelo go back to making coffee for Cindy. You are too stupid to "bust" anybody.

We all know your boy is Hallorans ——. Stop playing games. They will drag you down with them.
Sept. 2, 2012, 2:39 pm
Paul Tower says:
Nice try Lynda but that wasn't the real Carmine.
Sept. 2, 2012, 2:48 pm
Paul Tower says:
Nice try Lynda but that wasn't the real Carmine.
Sept. 2, 2012, 2:48 pm
Angelo says:
NEWS FLASH! Sunday, September 2, 2012 at 2:19 pm, The real Alfredo got busted on this THREAD.

What is a thread?
Sept. 2, 2012, 2:54 pm
Paul Tower says:
Ha,ha,ha.
Sept. 2, 2012, 3:04 pm
Gender bender says:
The real Carmine is in Florida on vacation this week!
Sept. 2, 2012, 3:13 pm
Angelo says:
I'll take whatever Carmine you offer Alfredo. You were BUSTED.

BUSTED BUSTED BUSTED BUSTED BUSTED
Sept. 2, 2012, 3:19 pm
Gender bender says:
Oh, and now I'm Alfredo! I think you are completely out of your f-ing mind.
Sept. 2, 2012, 3:29 pm
Angelo says:
I rather be completely out of my mind then living in THE MIND OF CENTOLA.
Sept. 2, 2012, 4:23 pm
Gender bender says:
Where is the local councilman on this issue? Let me guess on Bell looking to get hammered? Traveling to Isreal on taxpayer money. Speaking for developers instead of the taxpayers in the community that voted for him?

Oh and lynda, I know you are reading this. Don't worry, unlike Al who is a good guy trying to do the right thing. I've dealt with sh-t like you and halloran before. You won't get to know my name in so you can try to slander and discredit me the way you are trying to do it to Al, the way you did it to others when you worked for that convicted fellon.

Enjoying your swing set.

I will be thorn in your side till you are out of my neighborhood or in jail where you belong. The three of you
Sept. 2, 2012, 4:51 pm
Metz says:
Can't touch this.
Sept. 2, 2012, 9:45 pm
Ger says:
Na na nanana
Sept. 2, 2012, 10:44 pm
Metz says:
Who is Gender bender?
Sept. 3, 2012, 8:21 am
Ger says:
They are trying to pin this one on Alfredo.
Sept. 3, 2012, 8:23 am
scoop says:
this dude centola looks like he is one major nut job. looks like he likes pissing people off
Sept. 3, 2012, 10:03 am
Eleanor says:
Mat Silverstein for city council. No more Dan
Sept. 3, 2012, 3:44 pm
Silvea from Greenpoint USA says:
Alfredo, you don't want that do you? Who will be the victim of your endless lies?

That's right, it's me! Want me to tell the entire story? Al
Sept. 3, 2012, 4:42 pm
Paul says:
Oh silvea from green point. , nowhere near here, do tell the whole story, after ll we do love stories on this site.

Love how you all write that signature. " that's right its me do you want me to tell the entire story". I've read that exact phrase over a dozen times, attributed to various names from places not from here. Can't think of anything different when you keep writing under these different names huh Devon? Lynda? Cindy? Dan?

I got your numbers!

" want ME to tell the entire story!".

You know, about the swing set, or the back room deal with a " consultant"!

Please, let's share stories.

Difference mine are real and I'll share them with the right reporter! Or special prosecutor , or ethics investigator..
Sept. 3, 2012, 8:46 pm
Tambell says:
Oh Alfredo, you funny!
Sept. 4, 2012, 8:16 am
Tambell says:
Oh Alfredo, you funny!
Sept. 4, 2012, 8:16 am
Janet Cartone, Director CAPS says:
caps# 5904-w
........................................
Your resent posting under the name Paul, warrants a new investigation into your online commentary.

You have been given ample opportunity to tell the entire story. Quoting you, Mr. Centola, "do tell".

You may post your information on this or the site of your choosing.

We however do require verifiable proof of your allegations. Thank you
........................................
On line publication: timesledger.com Title: Whitestone development 08-24-12
#5904-w
Sept. 4, 2012, 10:28 am
Paul says:
And who do you coach? Better yet what?

Another phoney post boys and girls
Sept. 4, 2012, 6:43 pm
Frank Mendel from CAPS says:
Hello again Mr. Centola, our files prove you are personally posting many of the same derogatory comments under different names, that is fine for now. Our interest today is the information you claim to have, warranting an investigation by a special prosecutor. As you know, very serious allegations. Please provide us with your personal contact information. Thank you.
Sept. 5, 2012, 10:03 am
Eleanor says:
Frank, Mr. Centola is a good man doing great things for this community. I will not allow him to participate in your witch hunt. Good day!!
Sept. 5, 2012, 4:23 pm
Frank Mendel from CAPS says:
Your participation is not necessary to complete our investigation. If you wish to discuss this matter further, my contact information has been sent to your clients malba gardens in box. Thank you.
Sept. 5, 2012, 5:50 pm
Paul says:
Yet another example of a false comment and commentator Eleanor. No need to respond to them.

Phoney comments from fake groups all set up by one person.

What for the right moment and enjoy the show. I am here now and I have all I need.

Enjoy.
Sept. 5, 2012, 5:51 pm
Raymond from Whitestone says:
"I am here now and I have all I need" Paul, you have always been here with Carmine and a half dozen of your psycho friends. Your anti-everything, insulting, rude and condescending manor is the only reason Mr. Centola is now being investigated. He has done nothing wrong, along with the other political and civic leaders you all attack with your lies.

I at times I have found myself yelling at my monitor, Mr. Centola, why are you not addressing this? Why don't you respond? Now I know why, because Mr. Centola is a man of integrity and has not linked himself to you and your multi-characters with slanderous comments.

"Phony comments from fake groups all set up by one person", you would know, Paul. I predict, when they find out who you really are, you will be lead away in handcuffs. The only phony is and always was only you.

Thank you Mr. Centola for all the hard work you do in "our" Whitestone.
Sept. 6, 2012, 11:52 am
Elaine from Whitestone says:
Raymond I think your right. When you think about it, all the negative stuff is coming from this guy and people claiming to work with him. Who is this guy Paul anyway? What has he done?
Sept. 6, 2012, 1:02 pm
Vinny D. from Whitestone says:
It has been said all along. All of these flake and phony names such as Camine, EllenB, Paul Tower and Mike, have been made up for the purpose of casting a negative light on Mr. Centola. This investigation is a good thing and I hope the truth will finally come out. Paul? stop talking trash about a good man!!
Sept. 6, 2012, 2:07 pm
Randi from Malba says:
Carmine, Paul Tower, EllenB, all of these posters do nothing but complain about every new project Alfredo Centola has started to benefit this community. Who are they? Who is behind them? Why are they always making trouble for Whitestones only true civic leader. It is time we speak up for him. Thank you for your service Mr. C.
Sept. 6, 2012, 3:49 pm
Annonymous says:
There is no CAPS other than capital letters. There is no investigation other than the ongoing one and it does not include a non elected official.

This is al part of their game to discredit anyone who opposes them. Right lynda?
Sept. 6, 2012, 4:01 pm
Annonymous says:
Frank if you are who you say you are then why not place your contact information on this page?

After all you want people to contact you maybe there are others that would like to contact you as well.
Sept. 6, 2012, 4:04 pm
Angelo says:
You are one that seems to imply you are all knowing on this matter and if this is the Frank from other stories on this site, maybe he's keeping this thing private to avoid gutless antonymous people like you sending all your know it all comments or maybe just not to embarrass you.

Now your throwing your people under the bus, that's my Al.
Sept. 6, 2012, 6:11 pm
Keith from Flushing says:
Why can't we all just get along ya'll cheeeese skunks.
Sept. 6, 2012, 7:42 pm
Antonymous says:
Sorry kid that's not my name.

Speaking of gutless you keep attacking the same guy and claiming to know him very well. How do you know him as well as you claim? Do you pretend to be a friend. Or are you just full of ——?

I think that this carmine guy definitely knows who you are. Judging by the reactions he gets from you.
Sept. 6, 2012, 8:24 pm
Roe from Valley says:
Throwing people under a bus? You have to be kidding me! How many people did you throw under the bus? You know what I'm talking about. Can't wait to see how much talking you gonna do when they get out.

RAT BASTARD!

Yeah I know what's up!
Sept. 6, 2012, 8:28 pm
Angelo says:
That's cool Alfredo, you brought back Keith and Roe. Remember not during school hours. Off with your head from the people at CAPS.
Sept. 7, 2012, 11:47 am
Ryan says:
Wow now your making threats. " off with your head" sounds pretty serious to me. Hey Al if you're reading this you might want to call the authorities and inform them that your life may have been threatened.
Sept. 7, 2012, 2:48 pm
Ryan says:
Oh and Angelo roe is right you are a two bit rat punk.
Sept. 7, 2012, 2:49 pm
Angelo says:
Let's welcome Al's new imaginary friend, boys and girls meet Ryan. Hey Al, how come I'm okay with being me and you never have the balls to be Alfredo or stop by and pick up your tin cans.

Hope Marie is feeling better, remember she's the lady you almost ran over last week then called her a liar after you did it and I'm a two bit rat punk?

Hey CAPS, I cant find info on your group, I can tell you everything you need to know about AC he is the town clown. Leave an email address or something. Thanks
Sept. 7, 2012, 6:55 pm
Ryan says:
RAT BOY, making it light and sweet will get harder with your soon to be broken knees. Careful!!
Sept. 7, 2012, 8:28 pm
Angelo says:
Alfredo, now your being mean.
Sept. 8, 2012, 2:27 pm