REGO PARK — Firefighters were called to an apartment building in Rego Park Thanksgiving afternoon for an all-hands fire, the Breaking News Network reported.
According to BNN, four people were treated for smoke inhalation as a result of the blaze, which occurred on Woodhaven Boulevard near 64th Avenue at about 3:30 p.m.
©2012 Community News Group
By submitting this comment, you agree to the following terms:
You agree that you, and not TimesLedger.com or its affiliates, are fully responsible for the content that you post. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-oriented material or any material that may violate applicable law; doing so may lead to the removal of your post and to your being permanently banned from posting to the site. You grant to TimesLedger.com the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content in whole or in part world-wide and to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.